Clearlight Infrared Sauna Nordic Spruce CE-1 for 1 Person + Small Pet
Equal parts therapeutic and affordable, the Clearlight Infrared Essential saunas deliver maximum therapeutic benefit at a price that canât be beat. We created the Essential saunas with the same uncompromising approach that has underpinned our philosophy for last 19 years.
Our True Wave II heaters are the only combination Carbon and Ceramic far infrared heater. These heater are truly the best of both worlds. The carbon allow the True Wave II heaters to produce long wave far infrared heat. The long infrared wave will penetrate deeper into your body and give you the benefits you are looking for. The patented organic Ceramic compound that we add to the carbon give the heaters a very high infrared output. Traditional carbon heaters are weak, but not our True Wave II heaters. They produce exceptional quality infrared and a lot of it. Please see the comparison test we performed below on the right.
We also position our heaters so the infrared heat is concentrated on your body. Since infrared heat travels in a straight line, any heater that goes up over your head is only heating the air. By using our high output heaters, we can concentrate the heat exclusively on your body so you get the most benefit.
We also surround you with infrared. The CE-1 has one large heater on the front wall, a large heater across the entire back wall, heaters on each of the side walls, a heater underneath the long bench, at your calves and our exclusive easy-clean ceramic tile floor heater. In our Essential Saunas we put a True Wave heater underneath a ceramic tile in the floor. Infrared heat is radiated by the tile and will warm your feet, help with your joints and increase sweating.
For Constant Infrared Heat: Simply set the digital controller to the highest setting. Youâll receive 100% constant far-infrared heat with absolutely no heater shut-off throughout your entire 30 to 45 minute sauna session, guaranteed.
The large size of each True Wave II heater allows for a lower surface temperature than other infrared sauna heater technology. This means better performance well within the optimal wave range of 7 to 14 microns with a good portion of wavelengths at 9.4âwhich is the frequency at which the human body absorbs infrared heat.
- True Wave IIâ¢ carbon/ceramic low-EMF heating technology on the back wall, side walls, front wall under the bench, by your calves and in the floor. You are totally surrounded by infrared heat.
- Reservations mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- Furniture quality finished Nordic Spruce sauna cabins.
- Distinctive door handle/tablet cradle for easy media viewing.
- Dual redundant âNever Failâ digital Controls.
- Comprehensive Clearlight Lifetime Warranty.
- Classic design will enhance any room in your home.
- Easy Install (normally about an hour).
- Much Moreâ¦MEDICAL GRADE CHROMOTHERAPY ADD-ON OPTION: Every Sauna comes with a couple chromotherapy lights, but you can add on an option ceiling mounted chromotherapy panel that has 100 led lights.
Plugs into a standard household outlet.
Weight: 325 lbs
When building the Essential CE-1 into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2â³ around the sauna.